Our end of year guide includes a marketing tip about pre-loading holidays for the new year.
In 2021, the federal holidays in the United States fall on the following dates:
- Friday, January 1 – New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 18 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Monday, February 15 – President’s Day
- Monday, May 31 – Memorial Day
- Sunday, July 4 – Independence Day
- Monday, July 5 – Independence Day (observed)
- Monday, September 6 – Labor Day
- Monday, October 11 – Columbus Day
- Thursday, November 11 – Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 25 – Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, December 24 – Christmas Day (observed)
- Saturday, December 25 – Christmas Day
- Friday, December 31 – New Year’s Day (observed)
- Create placeholders for each of the holidays your company observes. (Email & Social Media)
- Create and populate each holiday, starting with the first upcoming holiday.
- Schedule each after your content is completed.
- Sit back and enjoy the automation, or better yet now focus your efforts on more marketing!