- Show all articles ( 16 ) Collapse Articles
Mass Maintenance Booster
Client Portal Maintenance
Tax Code Maintenance Module
Can this be used to create activities?
Yes. An activity can be created from a forwarded or direct email.
See our blog article on this feature.
To enable this function:
- Login to the Email reConnector portal
- Select Forwarders
- Select the slider option to Enable Activities
- Edit the newly created Forwarder Activity@
a. Select a Default Company (Typically this is CatchAll)
b. Select an Activity Type to be used for created Activities
c. Select a Activity Status to be used for created Activities
d. Select the users to be enabled to use this function.
- Send Status Email* if enabled will send the sender an acknowledge email upon Activity creation.
- Click Submit to save the settings
An activity now can be created by forwarding or directly sending an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This forwarder email address can not be modified as it is hard coded.