Schedule your Free remote assessment
What happens during a Remote Assessment (RA)? Lots! First we want to learn more about you and your business.
- What are the current pain points that keep you up at night?
- What are some struggles that your business faces daily?
- Are your financial reports providing the desired data?
- Are you a part of a peer group that requires financial reporting?
- What is your business model? Managed Services, security, break-fix, projects, telecom, hosting, services?...only to name a few.
- And more..
Then we'll review different phases of your PSA and determine how much of the business operating system is being used.
- Accounting - Does your Chart of Accounts currently provide the desired financial reporting?
- Foundation - The building blocks of your business operating system.
- Products - Categories, sub-categories, and classes. It's all about the settings.
- Service - The center of your operations. Stale tickets can end a relationship.
- Agreements - Recurring revenue is king. Do you know your true agreement cost?
- Project - Implement projects faster with better vision. Do you know when to use a project vs. a service ticket?
- Sales - From quoting to service hand-off, is your sales process smooth or a struggle?
- Marketing - Hidden gems are buried in your business operating system.
The review gives us the data needed to draw a road map to success.
Some questions we get:
Q: Why do we need to look at your Accounting system?
A: PSA-generated revenue can find its way to your Accounting system. To make sure you get the desired results, we match up the Chart of Accounts (CoA) to ensure the General Ledger (GL) mappings are correctly configured in ConnectWise.
Q: If we don't want to share our Chart of Accounts; is this a showstopper?
A: No. If you elect not to share your General Ledger setup, we can skip this part of the process, but we can't guarantee optimal financial reporting.
Q: Our accounting system will not be accessible during the RA, is there another way?
A: Of course! An export report of your company's Chart of Accounts will work. PDF or excel worksheets are preferred if possible.
Q: How will you access our systems during the RA?
A: We use GotoMeeting for all of our remote sessions.
Q: What permissions are required?
A: For ConnectWise, we will need the logged-in user to have full "Admin" rights. For Accounting, we need to be able to see the Chart of Accounts and tax code listing.
Let's discuss your business headaches and see if we can help provide a solution. These calls typically take 60-90 minutes.